Natural Teeth Whitening Remedy:
Tooth decay is considered the most common non communicable infection according to Natural Remedy Lab’s recent study. Do you have a bad teeth and wondering how you can get a natural teeth whitening remedy that can reverse the effect of plague on your teeth.
You might have tried several remedies to make your teeth white but your hope of getting your teeth back to the good old days when everything was just crystal white cannot be achieved any longer.
Sit back and relax as Natural Remedy Lab looks at the various natural teeth whitening homemade remedies you can use to restore that crystal sparkling white teeth you so much desire.
Causes Of Tooth Decay
The following may increase your chance of developing tooth decay:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Not brushing your teeth appropriately regularly
- Excessive fluoride intake
- Unhealthy lifestyle
- High carbohydrate and sugary foods
- Inability to go for checkup with the dentist
- Consumption of acidic drinks and beverages
- If you have diabetes
- No enough saliva circulating in the mouth (dry mouth)
- Some medications
- Some foods or habits that may make stain the teeth e.g coffee, cola nut, smoking etc
What Are The Likely Complications
Tooth decay may result into:
- Bad breath
- Mouth Odour
- Food tasting bad in the mouth
- Discoloration of the teeth
- Swelling around the gum
- Psychological effect
How To Prevent Cavity
- Brush your teeth after eating or drinking coffee, colanut, smoking etc
- Avoid sugary foods
- Quit smoking
- Maintain proper oral hygiene
- Visit your dentist once in a while
- Avoid processed foods, soda and other acidic foods or drinks
- Avoid excessive fluoride intake
How To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally
- Apple Cider Vinegar As Natural Teeth Whitening Agent: you can rub ACV with cotton wool to clean your teeth or brush with it. It is effective in removing plague and harmful bacteria from the mouth. ACV contains acetic acid, probiotics and enzymes that are beneficial to oral health and hygiene. To get preferred perfect white teeth , use consistently.
- Citrus Peel As Natural Teeth Whitening Agent: it is a common practice to use either of lemon or orange peel as plague remover from the teeth. This peel contains acid content that may help in whitening your teeth but always remember to rinse off after application.
- Activated Charcoal As Teeth Whitening Agent: basically, you can brush your teeth with charcoal before using your regular tooth paste to reverse the effect of plague on your teeth. Another alternative is the charcoal ash which also has a positive effect to make you achieve the desired white teeth over time.
- Oil Pulling As Natural Teeth Whitening Agent: this is a traditional method that has been proven over and over again to be effective in treating all sort of oral infections including cavity. You can try oil pulling using coconut oil which is rich in lauric acid that helps in reducing harmful bacteria in the mouth.
Coconut oil is effective for removal of plague and treatment of gingivitis. All you have to do is to put a good quantity of coconut oil in your mouth and move gently around your mouth and teeth for around 20 minutes before spitting out. Repeat this process at least twice daily till you see result.
- Baking Soda As Natural Teeth Whitening Agent: baking soda can be used to brush your teeth but in a controlled manner because excessive usage may cause irreversible damage to your teeth and gum. Make a paste of a teaspoon of baking soda with little water and brush with it.
- Hydrogen Peroxide As Natural Teeth Whitening Agent: this acts as a natural bleaching agent when used to clean the mouth. It helps in getting rid of harmful bacteria. You can use diluted HP to rinse your mouth after applying other remedies like oil pulling, baking soda and citrus peel.
- You can also try banana peel, combination of baking soda with lemon juice, eat more of strawberry and apple.
To Make Your Own Tooth Paste for Spackling white teeth
Get the following ready:
Salt + Coconut Oil + Lemon Juice
Make a paste by blending these items together and apply on your teeth with a cotton wool and allow to stay for a while before rinsing off.
Get the following ready:
Egg Shell + Baking Soda + Charcoal Ash
Mix the items together to form a powder, use this powder to brush your teeth. You can apply coconut oil pulling afterwards.
Baking soda, Apple cider vinegar & Lemon should not be over used for long period of time.
We believe you like this post about Natural Teeth Whitening Agents, Kindly share with the share button below
The information on this post is meant for information purpose only. It is never an alternative to doctor’s advice. Seek your doctor’s consent before using any herb. Visit our DISCLAIMER PAGE for more.