Soya Bean Milk: Benefits Of Soya Bean Milk
Soy beans are an amazing super food that is highly nutritional and beneficial to health. You can make cheese from it, you can also make milk from it, at the same time, it can be used as substitute for meat.
Join Natural Remedy Lab as we explore the various health benefits of soy bean milk.
What Kind of Milk is Soya Bean Milk?
Soy milk is a nutritious drink that is extracted from soy beans. Its process requires soaking, boiling & grinding of soy beans with water. It contains soy foods especially milk that contains oil, water & protein.
Some people even prefer soy milk to cow milk especially those who are allergic to diary or lactose intolerant.
How To Make Soya Milk?
The process of making soy milk requires soaking, boiling and grinding of soy beans in water. The milking process requires procedures and precaution. The residue after extracting the milk can be used for other soya bean products like soy cheese.
Soya Bean milk Nutrients
Soy milk contains the following nutritional components:
Vitamin A, B, D, E, K, Monounsaturated fats, Polyunsaturated fats, Omega 3 fatty acids, Omega 6 fatty acids, Proteins, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Fiber, Sugar.
Soya Bean milk Facts
- Soy milk contains vegetable proteins only
- There is no lactose present in soy milk
- Soy milk decreases cholesterol
- Soy milk is low in fat
- Almost everyone is tolerant to soy milk
Soya Bean milk Health Benefits
Real Also: Alternative Stroke Treatment In Nigeria
- Soy milk for Stroke: soy milk is ideal for prevention of stroke. It contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids as well as other antioxidants that enhance the fluidity & flexibility of the blood vessels.
- Soy milk for Cardiovascular Health: soy milk is indeed heart friendly. It helps in preventing various heart infections and improving blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and toxins that may be harmful to the heart.
- Soy milk for Postmenopausal Issues: women that are in menopause are prone to certain health issues that may be uncomfortable. Regular intake of soy milk will assist in getting rid of the pains. Soy milk contains isoflavones that may help in balancing the estrogen level in women during menopause.
- Soy milk for Cancer: soy milk is effective in preventing certain types of cancers; it contains riboflavin, zinc & calcium that help in preventing colorectal and intestinal infections. In women, it lowers the risk of breast cancer by maintaining balance estrogen level in the body.
As for men, it reduces the risk of prostate cancer because of high phytoestrogen & high antioxidants effect that get rid of toxins away from the body.
- Soy milk for Weight Loss: another drink of choice for those looking forward to maintaining healthy weight. Say no to sugary drinks like soda and opt for soya bean milk instead. It helps in lowering metabolic obesity and reduces bad cholesterol. Soya bean milk has less sugar compared to cow milk.
- Other health benefits of soy foods include:
*Soya bean milk is good for mental health
*It helps in reducing the risk of type II diabetes
*It helps in preventing osteoporosis
Note: Women trying to conceive should abstain from soya bean milk.
Read Also:Facts About Cancer In Nigeria
We believe you like this post on Soya Bean Milk Health Benefits; Kindly share with friends and loved ones using the share button below.
The information on this post is meant for information purpose only. It is never an alternative to doctor’s advice. Seek your doctor’s consent before using any herb. Visit our DISCLAIMER PAGE for more.