How To Get Pregnant Fast: Not long ago, we wrote a brief post on infertility, the post was focused on causes, risk factors as well as other facts about infertility. As a result of this particular post, we received series of emails as regards: “how to get pregnant fast for women trying to conceive”.
In response to this request, Natural Remedy Lab then decided to come up with a new post that will further expatiate on the easiest ways to get pregnant.
You can access our previous post here: Facts About Infertility In Nigeria
The joy of every married woman is to get pregnant; it is then your marriage is considered fulfilled especially in this part of the world we are based on our cultural values and belief. It is no longer news that a lot of couples are looking forward to this fulfillment for many years after marriage.
It should however be noted that infertility can be as a result of series of factors which are not only limited to the women alone but also men as well. Before a woman can conceive, it takes the effort of both partners because they must both be mentally, emotionally and medically fit before the woman can get pregnant fast and easy.
What is Infertility?
In a clear term, infertility is a situation or condition where a couple find it difficult to conceive or bear a child after having unprotected sex consistently up to a year or more.
Categories of Infertility
Infertility can either be primary or secondary. With primary infertility, the couple never had any kid at all while secondary infertility occur when one or both partners already had one or more child before.
Common Types of Infertility
Infertility in men can be as a result of Stds, Hormonal deficiencies, Premature ejaculation, Retrograde ejaculation, Low sperm count, Poor sperm mobility, Inflammation of the testicles, Genetic disorder, Genital pathways obstruction & other infections.
Infertility in women is common due to Uterus, Ovarian & Cervical disorder, Stds, Ovulation disorder, Hostile sperm antibodies in the vaginal or cervix & other infections.
Is There Any Hope for Couples Trying to Conceive?
As a matter of fact, most couples may not require treatment before getting pregnant but in most cases certain measures need to be taken especially if there is an identified reason why the couple find it difficult to conceive in the first place.
In the presence of an infection or hormonal imbalance, this medical condition need to be treated first in order to make both couples to become fertile and making sure the woman’s body is conducive to host pregnancy.
There are effective natural remedies that can be used as well as other lifestyle changes that can help both men and women to achieve this over time.
Risk Factors of Infertility
There are lots of factors that may contribute to infertility. It may not necessarily be just one factor but combination of factors.
Think about it; Infections, High prolaction, Inadequate luteinizing hormone, Unhealthy diet, Exposure to chemicals, pesticides or toxins, Age, Stress, Smoking, Excessive alcohol consumption, Unhealthy lifestyle are few among factors that may lead to infertility.
Read Also: Facts About STDs In Nigeria
What Is The Best Time To Conceive?
Well, depending on your cycle, the most effective time to conceive is a day or two days before you ovulate, however, you should note that sperm has the ability to survive within seven days inside the body.
You can make use of your ovulation calculator to know the precise moment.
Things To Avoid If Trying To Conceive
Obviously you need to adhere to certain lifestyle changes if you want to become fertile. You must know that what you eat or expose your body to have effect on your fertility.
Read Also: Natural Remedy For Fibroid In Nigeria
Here is our shortlist of things to avoid if you are trying to conceive.
- Quit Smoking: it is mandatory to stay off smoking because smoking of cigarette or marijuana exposes your body to toxins which may hinder your chance of getting pregnant.
- Quit Alcohol: if you cannot totally quit alcohol consumption, it is advisable to reduce it to the barest minimum. Women however should quit totally.
- Processed Foods: you should be conscious of what you eat; processed meat, hot-dogs, canned foods & drinks should be totally avoided. These foods affect fertility to a great extent in both men and women.
- High Mercury Foods: foods that contains mercury especially fish and other sea foods should be avoided. When you consume food that contains mercury, it starts building up in your body which may be dangerous to your body by making your body hostile to pregnancy.
Mercury is even dangerous if you are pregnant as it may harm the fetus.
- Other things to avoid when trying to get pregnant fast include: Stress, Extreme exercise, Obesity, Excessive caffeine, Trans fat, Low-fat diary, Raw animal products, Soy and Refined sugar.
These are diets that naturally make your body become fertile. They enhance or boost fertility; this may include diets, spices, and healthy habits among others. Here are Natural Remedy Lab top foods that boost fertility:
- Micro Nutrients: The basic micro nutrients needed for improved fertility include: Vitamin D, E, C, B6, B12, Iron, Selenium, Zinc & Omega 3 acid.
- Macro Nutrients: the basic macro nutrients include: Fats, Fiber & Proteins.
- Dietary Requirement: the following foods & fruits are however consider good: Diary foods, Spinach, Dark leafy vegetables, Tomatoes, Citrus fruits, Cabbage, Red pepper, Potatoes, Banana, Liver, Garlic, Celery, Broccoli, Fish eggs, Crab, Lobster, Grass fed beef, Kidney beans, Sesame seeds, Raw pumpkin seeds, Mushroom, Oysters, Walnuts, Coconut oil, Almonds, Berries, Pomegranate & Orange.
- Attitudinal Changes: Avoid stress, Get quality sleep time, Drink enough water, Avoid depression, Treat infections, Exercise regularly, Detoxify your body, Use medications or supplements wisely.
Common Hormonal Imbalance
In Women: Estrogen, Progesterone, Prolactin, Thyroid hormones, Testosterone,Hormone Luteinizing, Follicle stimulating hormone.
Read Also: Facts About Gynecological Cancer In Nigeria
In men: Estrogen, Testosterone, Prolactin, Dehydroepiandrosterone
How To Get Pregnant Fast: Natural Remedies
- How To Get Pregnant Fast With Stinging Nettle: taking stinging nettle tea is good for fertility. It acts as detoxifier and check against hormonal imbalance especially in women. It contains lot of essential minerals a well as chlorophyll.
- How To Get Pregnant Fast With Dandelion: this plant is good for the liver. It helps the body get rid of hrarmful toxins that may make the body of the woman intolerant to pregnancy. Make a tea by adding hot water to the flower and leaves of this wonder plant. The root can be used as well.
- How To Get Pregnant Fast With Vitex or Chase Tree Berry: this herb alone is very effective in improving fertility. Some even call it fertility herbs. You can get it in capsule form over the counter as well as online stores here in Nigeria.
- How To Get Pregnant Fast With Red Clover: another flowering plant that is good for fertility is the red clover. It contains high level of both calcium & magnesium. It helps women to conceive and regulate hormone balance. All you need to do is make a tea from this plant and drink regularly.
- How To Get Pregnant Fast With Detoxification: It should be noted that detoxifying your body especially the liver can help in improving hormone balance in the body which will help prepare the body of the woman ready to conceive.
- Other effective remedies to get pregnant fast include the use of the following: Pomegranate, Ginseng, Ginger, Golden seal, Cinnamon, Dates, Macca root.
You should however note that natural remedies needs consistent usage and may take months before you see result.
We believe you like this post on How To Get Pregnant Fast, Kindly share to social media with the share button below.
The information on this post is meant for information purpose only. It is never an alternative to doctor’s advice. Seek your doctor’s consent before using any herb. Visit our DISCLAIMER PAGE for more.