Garlic Benefits For Men & Women: Benefits Of Eating Raw Garlic On Empty Stomach
Garlic Medicinal Benefits
Name: Garlic (Allium sativum)
Garlic is one of the recipes you can easily find in most kitchens. It can be used to make garlic sauce or paste, bread, toast or other cooking methods; the taste of garlic is not that bad besides, it is rich in both nutritional and medicinal components. Natural Remedy Lab explores the exceptional garlic medicinal benefits and usage in Nigeria.
Garlic is a plant from same specie as onion. The bulb contains a head of garlic with separately enclosed cloves. Some people are allergic to garlic and its distinctive smell may be unpleasant to many.
Part Mostly Used:
Leaves, flowers & bulb
Garlic Nutritional Facts: What Nutrients Does Garlic Contain?
Dietary fiber, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid,
Vitamin C & B6, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese,
Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc & Selenium.
Garlic Medicinal Benefits Benefits Of Eating Raw Garlic
- Garlic & Cancer: garlic is useful in prevention and treatment of certain types of cancers especially prostate, stomach & gastric cancer.
- Garlic as Immune booster: the unique garlic medicinal benefits are sufficiently adequate and useful in human general well-being because it contains antioxidants properties and vitamin c which helps the body to resist infections like cold and flu.
- Garlic & Heart: Garlic is indeed heart friendly, it enhances general heart functions. It contains selenium & allicin which helps fight free radicals that may affect the proper functioning of the heart. It also helps lower blood pressure.
- Garlic as Detoxifyer: garlic helps in purifying the blood by removing impurities or toxins that may be harmful to various vital organs of the body.
- Garlic & Diabetes: garlic is also useful and essential for diabetic patients. It is believed that eating raw garlic daily can drastically reduce the blood sugar level in the body.
- Garlic & Bone Health: garlic helps to enhance proper bone performance.
- Other garlic medicinal benefits can also be optimized in treatment and prevention of the following:
Cough, Skin infections, Diarrhea, Tuberculosis, Yeast infections, Athletes foot, Weight control, Acne, Urinary tract infection & Catarrh.
APPLICATION OF GARLIC
To benefit from garlic medicinal benefits, here are the basic application and usage:
- Garlic is edible and can be eaten raw.
- Garlic can be added to food as spice.
- Garlic can be blended with other herbs or spices.
*Avoid garlic before surgery
*Do not take more than 3 cloves daily
*If you are allergic to garlic or uncomfortable with the smell, you may stay off garlic.
If you like this post Garlic medicinal benefits: kindly share with the share button
Before You Leave, Kindly Sign Up / Subscribe To Our Free E-book Below: We Have Compiled The Holistic Health Tips To Keep You & Your Children Healthy For Life. Live Organic…Stay Healthy!!!