Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Extreme Fatigue & Weakness Cure
Chronic fatigue syndrome also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis is a medical condition that is characterized by unexplained tiredness or chronic fatigue that may be present for several years.
This medical condition can be found both in children and adult. Major fatigue symptoms may last for years, the fatigue cause and cure is not known medically.
Chronic fatigue syndrome may make the life of the patient unbearable, because it hinders your daily activities, however, the symptoms can be treated to live a normal life. Extreme fatigue is more likely to occur in women than men.
Read Also: Natural Remedies For Arthritis
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Problem with sleeping
- Night Sweat
- Body reacting to certain foods, odour or chemicals
- Sore throat
- Pain all over the body
- Presence of lymph nodes in the neck / armpits
- Inability to concentrate or think properly
- Increased heart rate
- Shortness of breath
Diagnoses of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic fatigue syndrome is difficult to diagnose. It is very important to check for other infections that may cause those symptoms. When there is a long term occurrence of fatigue or tiredness, there is need to treat the symptoms to relief pain.
Risk Factors Of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
According to Wikipedia; CFS can occur due to genetic, physiological and psychological factors as well as other factor like age and sex and stress. It is however believed that CFS is in one way or the other related to the following:
- Viral infections
- Hormone imbalance
- Neurological disorder
- Compromised immune system
- Bacterial infections.
Living with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / ME
Living with CFS may hinder your productivity or daily activities especially for those who are active. This condition may require you to adjust your lifestyle.
People living with CFS should not hesitate from seeking help & support from family members, friends and colleagues.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment
- Lifestyle Changes: this medical condition may require certain lifestyle changes. The symptom can be easily notices during strenuous activities. You should avoid both physical and emotional activities that may induce stress totally.
You also need quality sleep time. Stay off pills, foods or drinks that may hinder you to sleep well e.g. caffeine and alcohol.
Read Also: Healthy Lifestyle Habits To Live Longer
- Healthy Diet: you can improve your health condition by eating foods rich in anti-inflammatory properties, fewer carbohydrates, low caffeine, no refined sugar, more vegetables & fruits.
You should try as much as you can to avoid processed foods and always drink adequate water.
Read Also: Medicinal Benefits Of Garlic
- Garlic: garlic contains a lot of antioxidants and other essential medicinal properties that can relief pains related to CFS. Eat raw garlic; one or two cloves daily for effective result. You can as well swallow as pill.
- Coconut Oil: studies have proven coconut oil to be healthy. Using coconut oil for cooking will relieve you of pains related to chronic fatigue. You can also add coconut oil to beverages or other drinks.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV is another super remedy for CFS. All you need to do is add one tablespoon to a glass of water and drink. It will help you regain your strength and recover from other fatigue symptoms.
- St John’s Worth (Yoruba: Ewe Ajebidan or Pirilologonji): this flowering plant is good for depression and chronic fatigue. It contains anti-inflammatory properties, antidepressant and ability to regulate hormone.
You can make a tincture with whole plant by soaking in vodka or gin for few days and take one shot three times daily. You can also make tea from the dry herbs, leaves and flower.
We believe you like this post on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Kindly share with friends and loved ones with the share button below.
The information on this post is meant for information purpose only. It is never an alternative to doctor’s advice. Seek your doctor’s consent before using any herb. Visit our DISCLAIMER PAGE for more.