Aloe Vera Medicinal Benefits |Wonderful Ways Of Using Aloe VeraDecember 2, 2017
Amazing Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera Uses In Nigeria
Aloe Vera Medicinal Benefits
Plant Name: Aloe Vera
What easily first come to mind when people talk about aloe vera is it widely usage globally in beauty products. On this post, Natural Remedy Lab discovers the medicinal benefits of aloe vera and its usage in Nigeria.
Description: Aloe Vera is a short stemmed plant. It has a green, fleshy and bulky leaves. Apart from its usage in beauty products, aloe vera contains numerous nutritional and medicinal benefits.
We look at the various ways we can use aloe vera to address various health challenges and improve our general well-being naturally.
Part Mostly Used:
Aloe Vera Nutritional Properties
Vitamin A, B12, C, & E, Folic acid, Choline, Enzymes,
Calcium, Copper, Chromium, Selenium, Magnesium,
Manganese, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Anthraquinones,
Fatty acids & Amino acids.
Aloe Vera Juice Uses In Nigeria: Major Functions
Immune booster, Antioxidant,
Aloe Vera Medicinal Benefits: Medicinal Uses Of Aloe Vera In Nigeria
Aloe Vera For Skin Health
One of the most recognized aloe vera medicinal benefits is its capability to rejuvenate the skin; no wonder it is common in most beauty products today.It helps reverse the effects of exposure of the skin to direct ultraviolet radiation which is the leading cause of skin cancer. It also acts as an anti-aging agent in beauty products.
Aloe Vera For Functional Immune System
Aloe vera extracts especially the juice enhances cell development. It gives the immune system the rejuvenating properties it needs to fight/ attack infections.
Aloe Vera For Cancer
Aloe vera contains cancer fighting properties which makes it an essential herb for preventing cancer. It helps in reversing the effect of carcinogens in the body. It also helps in destroying cancerous tumors.
Aloe Vera For Diabetes
Several trials on effective aloe vera medicinal benefits reveal its ability to help in managing the blood sugar in the body. It is effective in treatment and management of diabetes by reversing the effect of excessive blood sugar in the body.
Aloe Vera For Women’s Health
Every woman should use aloe vera extracts frequently because of its ability to relieve women from painful menstruation.
Other Aloe Vera medicinal benefits are obtained in treatment and prevention of the following:
What Aloe Vera Can Cure
- Hair loss
- Gum infection
- Aging skin
- Dry skin
- Remove make up
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Bad breath
- Stretch marks
Aloe Vera Application: How To Use Aloe Vera
To get maximum aloe vera medicinal benefits, here are the modes of application or usage:
- Aloe Vera juice can be extracted from the leaves
- Aloe vera can be combined with other vegetable or herbs.
- Aloe vera gel can be used to treat various skin infections.
How To Make Aloe Vera Face Mask
• Fresh aloe vera gel
• Coconut oil
How To Make
• Mash all items together to form a paste and apply the paste on the face regularly for at least 30 minutes before rinsing off. It is good for all skin type and also acts as moisturizer and treatment for all skin infections.
Other Different Combinations
• Aloe vera gel + Egg white for wrinkles and moisturizer
• Aloe vera gel + Shea butter + Coconut oil for all skin type & remove dead cell
• Aloe vera gel + Cucumber + Turmeric kills germs and moisturizes the skin
• Aloe vera gel + Lime juice kills germs and prevent acne
• Aloe vera gel + Cucumber + Lime juice +Honey + Egg white for sagging skin
• Aloe vera gel + Neem + Honey for all skin infections
• Aloe vera gel + Raw pawpaw + Carrot + Turmeric for skin lightening
Aloe Vera Juice Recipe: How To Make Aloe Vera Juice
• To make your aloe vera juice, use a spoon to scoop out the aloe vera gel and discard the rind.
• Use a blender to mix to form a uniform paste
• This is the base of your juice and can be used in diverse ways
- You can mix few spoon of the paste with a glass of water and add lime or lemon juice and drink.
- You can as well mix with your fresh juice
- You can mix same proportion with original honey and drink
- Aloe vera taste bitter, take caution while taking it orally.
- Aloe vera juice extract should be taken orally with moderation.
If you like this post Aloe vera medicinal benefits: kindly share with the share button
Before You Leave, Kindly Sign Up / Subscribe To Our Free E-book Below: We Have Compiled The Holistic Health Tips To Keep You & Your Children Healthy For Life. Live Organic…Stay Healthy!!!